Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Heppy Bawtday!

July seems to be the month of birthdays!  See also:  August, September, November, January, and March.  All other months have no significance to me.

So today marks the anniversary of the birth of the coolest mommy in el mundo, my mother and surrogate mother to Shellie, Suzanne Ganzelli!  (AKA: Mama G.)

Happy birthday, Mama!!  I love you!! =D

Also in the spirit of birthdays, in merely two days' time, our sweet little Shellie Kinard will have reached the milestone that is her twenty-first birthday!

And she's not gonna drink!

PARTY!!!!!!!!

But anyway, so I'd like to wish my bestest freakin' bud in the whole freakin' universe. . . .


The incomparable. . . .


The insatiable. . . .


The ludicrous. . . .



The superfluous. . . .


The barnabas. . . .


The shelliest. . . .


A HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








Coolest birthday card ever, no?  ;)  Internet technology FTW! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment