Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Día de los Padres

Sup, guys?

Real quick before work starts, I thought I'd post a little blurb about my dad in honor of (belated) Father's Day.

Just to show you where half of my ridiculousness and narcissism comes from.

So on Sunday, my dad and I went to church and they're singing, ya know, the usual.

And my dad decides that every single song they sing, he's going to substitute the word "God" for "Dad."

Case in point: we walk out and he starts singing "My Dad is an awesome Dad, He reigns. . ."

I asked him about why he was being a blasphemer, and he just looked at me and said, deadpan: "Cuz I'm da bomb."

Despite basically calling himself God (of our household), he is right: My Dad is an awesome dad.

And now you understand me.

Sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment